Amrita Rao who was most recently seen in political dramatization “Satyagrah” has at long last tied bunch with her playmate RJ Anmol in a mystery wedding issue. Yes, if the main every day is to be trusted, then the “Vivaah” performing artist has at long last settled in life by furtively wedding her long-lasting lover.
As indicated by a main every day, “They got married a couple of months back and have been living in their own particular cushion at Vakola, near where Anmol’s family sits tight. Amrita prior lived in with her parents in Versova.”
The performing artist who is entirely held about her own life didn’t uncover anything about her wedding unless she was spotted wearing an
She has been directing proficient gatherings at her new Vakola home. After her sister Preetika Rao included in the TV show ‘Beintehaa’, she too is excited about investigating TV since her Bollywood profession isn’t blasting right now”, included a main day by day.
Then again, Anmol was prior connected with a radio station yet he now exhibits a radio show on TV. All things considered, we want them to enjoy all that life has to offer in life.
The mystery wedding undertaking isn’t new to Bollywood. A year ago it was John Abraham and her better half Priya Runchal who stealthily wedded one another. Adiya Chopra and Rani Mukerji likewise wedded behind the shut entryways.
Memoir: Amrita Rao was conceived in the City of Dreams, Mumbai on the seventeenth of June, 1981. She was destined to a Chitrapur Saraswat Brahmin family and her native language was Konkani. Aside from Konkani she is additionally knowledgeable in Marathi, English and Hindi. She did her educating from Canossa Convent Girls School arranged in Mumbai. Later on she joined the prestigious Sophia College to seek after theory. Preetika Rao, her sister is an editorialist, model and a Southern film performing artist
In the year 2004, Amrita Rao earned the assignment forthe Zee Cine Best Female Debut classification for ‘Ishq Vishk’.
1) Same year she won the IIFA (International Indian Film Academy Awards) grant in the Best Female Debut classification for the Ken Ghosh coordinated ‘Ishq Vishk’.
2) Again for ‘Ishq Vishk’, she won the prestigious Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow-Female grant in the year 2004.
3) In 2009, Amrita Rao was respected with the Stardust Searchlight Best Actress recompense for Shyam Benegal’s drama flick, ‘Welcome to Sajjanpur’.
4) She had additionally gotten the 2004 Sansui Award in the Best Female Debutant classification for ‘Ishq Vishk’.
5) In 2007, Amrita got the GR8 Women Award in the Young Achiever class.
6) around the same time she was likewise honored the Anandalok Puroshkar Awards for the Most Promising New Talent for her film, ‘Vivah’.
[gm album=39 module=minima]